Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Long delayed update!

It has been a while since I update this blog... I was busy with my other interest (aquatic plants) so this interest has to keep aside for a while.

Actually not much happenings for my plants. I have got a fern from a auntie in Muar but the plant failed to grow in my pot. It just turn brown and die. It is still there. I did not bother to remove it.

Well, my 2 of my small aloe veras has grown quite big now. May want to give some away if anyone ones it. It can be kept quite big, not those small ones you usually see. Can let me know if anyone wants them (I got about 5 new plantlets and 2 more in another pot!). Not sure what to do with them since they grow out quite often.

I have harvested most of my chilli padi from my chilli plants. Now left the 2 biggest one while I have removed the rest from the long pot which they are planted. Actually it is because the chilli plants are losing their leaves and I could not bare to look at it, even it does have chilli padis for me. I have gave the first harvest to my neighbour since I don't really eat much chilli padi (can get it when I order noodle so not much use of it. Also got chilli paste in the fridge too. I was thinking of uptrooting all the chilli plants to reduce the plants that I have.

My Xue Liu (Puncia granatum) are also not growing well. They kept having curled leaves. I think not enough nutriants or something. Cannot identify what is the problem yet. Mostly cut off those branches so it can grow new and better ones (I hope only!). Will see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home