Friday, April 14, 2006

Repotting works completed

It is a rainy day... Felt so lazy and tired after the transplanting of my money plant and 2 aloe vera plantlets. Have repotted the money plant back to its original pot. Hope that it would be happier that way. Also took out 2 of the biggest aloe vera plantlets to be transplanted into the pot previously used by the money plant. Also top up some soil in the unknown plant that my neighbour gave me. It looks better now, previously looked a little brown. Even the leaves looks greener now. : )

I have found a huge bug on the Ju Zhi shu (Citrus sinensis). A lot of bugs have been found on this plant. I think the leaves of this plant is much tastier than other plants.

Here is a picture of the bug. It is a big and fat bug!

Here is another pciture of it. Found one so far. Hope that is the end of them. :)

BTW, I have threw it away after taking photos of it. Did not use insecticide to kill it.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Hmmm...that's a lime butterfly catepillar. Very common on citrus plants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home